How YOU Can Support the PCHS Bands..
Volunteers are a very important part of a successful band program! Most times we only need ONE HOUR of your time.
(Click Here for the Volunteer Application).
Ways Volunteers can Support our Band students
(Click Here for current Volunteer Needs):
The PCHS band program is a source of great “PRIDE” for students, parents, teachers and employees of Port Charlotte High. This band program instills discipline, work ethic, music appreciation, fitness, camaraderie, and respect to all students that are involved. We need sponsorship to continue this great work. The PCHS Band is helping to build tomorrow's leaders. Click here for info.
PCHS sponsorship benefits include:
- Free advertising for your organization at events where the Marching Band & Wind Orchestra perform
- Visibility of your business with the Band's Facebook friends and 100+ email list repeatedly!
- Exposure on the Band's website and the Band trailer!
- Parents can sponsor too! Sponsor an event or a fundraiser
- Helping make dreams come true...
Uncle Nick's Pizza -
To place an order online go to http://www.unclenickspizza.com and select "PCHS Band" under the fundraiser tab, or by calling in to the store at 941-391-6651 and telling them you would like your order to go towards the PCHS Band. Every month we will donate 5% of the pre-tax totals back to the PCHS Band.